Wednesday, November 7, 2012

An Arrow Pondering


I spent part of last night catching up on General Hospital (which was sort of a dud) and last week’s Arrow.

I have been pondering something all day about Arrow. The way it ended. You would think that as seemingly bright as Oliver Queen is and with all his fancy pants computer set up, he would have thought about cameras and would have disabled them. But nope, there he is plain as day pulling his hood and gear out of the garbage can. Seems like a pretty rookie mistake for someone who has had nothing but time to plan out his actions.

I must say that I am happy to know that someone else knows about Arrow and is actually going to work with him and not against him. I know next to nothing about the comic series or all of these villain/foes that he is confronting (something I had hoped to learn by watching the show).

After Arrow, I switched over to Covet Affairs, but only made it through fifteen minutes before I gave up and tuned into election coverage. Something like a train wreck, the way it draws you in. I was also on twitter and kept missing all these golden Diane Sawyer moments.

Did you watch the returns come in? Which station did you watch? Or did you just fire up the DVR? Hit the comments and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment