Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Four: November 9, 2012


Four Shows I Plan On Catching Up On During My Snow Day Weekend

  1. Elementary – I think I have three episodes to watch including last night’s.

  2. Castle – Check off four hours on my backlog.

  3. Nashville – Three episodes await me.

  4. Flashpoint & Covert Affairs – One of each.

So that is twelve hours worth of viewing. A little less if I fast forward through the commercials. If I get that all done I will be amazed & super excited. I will also surely have a lot of questions for a Weekly Questions post.

What’s on your DVR? Do you let the shows pile up like I do or do you watch them right away? Do you like having multiple episodes of one show so it is like a mini-marathon? Hit the comments and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment