Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Four: November 2, 2012


Four shows I am looking forward to catching up on this weekend.

  1. Nashville – I am still not 100% sold on this show, but I do have a little crush on Deacon, so I am going to watch the last two episodes and then make a decision.

  2. Elementary – I find this show intriguing, yet sometimes difficult to watch. I think part of it is the newness of the relationship between Watson & Holmes. And also because I am not a big fan of Lucy Liu.

  3. Arrow – I think this week’s episode might be interesting now that Diggle knows about Oliver’s “secret” identity.

  4. Vampire Diaries – I missed last night’s episode and can’t wait to see it. Looks like more Damon than Stefan and that is always a good thing.

Are you catching up on viewing this weekend? What’s on your DVR? Leave me a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment