Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ten on Tuesday: November 20, 2012


I thought I would do a Ten on Tuesday today.

  1. You have heard it before from me, The Vampire Diaries surplus of blood. Is their theme this year, The Bloodiest Season Yet?

  2. What happened to the pilot? It took two months for Grey’s to tell us what happened to Jerry the pilot and when they did, they were threatening to sue him!

  1. I need a primer. I don’t read comic books, because I am a girl and because I am over 30, so I don’t really know all these characters they hype in Arrow. I could use a little primer, a little back story on who they are. Is that too much to ask?

  1. They’re back! It seems that General Hospital is trying to find their way back into the hearts of their former viewers by resurrecting some favorite characters. First Duke Lavery comes to town, then AJ Quartermaine returns, then Faison and now Robert Scorpio. We are also going to be treated to Ned returning and in December Lucy Coe is going to be in town for a day. I sort of like it. It takes me back to my youth and to the heyday before the mob arrived.

  1. Hiatus. I am none to pleased that Revolution is taking a four month hiatus. I love that show and more importantly I love Billy Burke. I pray this hiatus doesn’t totally tank the show!

  1. The end is near. I know it is not television…really, but I can’t be the only person who is beyond thrilled that the Twilight debacle is ending. I can’t be the only person who shudders every time they see R Patz & K Stew. If they story didn’t turn me off already, the casting of those two definitely put me off on the franchise.

  1. Friday Night Nothing. Why is it there is nothing on on Friday nights to watch? I gave up on Blue Bloods last season when I just couldn’t take Tom Selleck’s smug, holier than though attitude. I have tried to watch CSI NY, but every time I do, time stands still and my will to live dwindles. Is Friday night the graveyard of television programming?

  1. CBS why? Why doesn’t CBS put their shows on Hulu+? I would love to fire up the old iPad on Friday mornings and catch Elementary, but nope, can’t. Why CBS? Why?

  1. Does the CW stand for Can’t Watch? I watch one show on The CW, The Vampire Diaries. Everything else is just not for me. Perhaps it is because I am on the downhill side of my thirties and their demographic is 18-30. But I am young at heart, so what gives?

  1. Technically not television related, but this freaking lockout is killing me. I depend on hockey to keep me somewhat satisfied and sane and with this lockout I have been forced to watch Young & the Restless and Days of Our Lives during that in between primetime time slots. It is not fair, brain cells are depleted every time I see Nicole Walker in a hospital bed.

So do you have ten things that bother you about television/shows/movies/entertainment? Hit the comments and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment