This week held just a few questions. Thanks to Sandy it was kind of a slow week for primetime.
· Do you just love that shows are showing the “after birth residual baby bump”? Amandemily had one on Revenge last week. Of course this week she will probably be back to some skanky Daisy Dukes.
· Could General Hospital possibly tell the AJ/Michael story another time? First Michael told Starr, then Michael & Carly talked about it, then Carly told Todd and then AJ and Michael told each other. Seriously, we get it.
· What kind of insurance does Nicole have on Days Of Our Lives? She spent something like two weeks in the hospital for a fall down some stairs.
· Did The Vampire Diaries invest in a movie blood company? There has been copious amounts of blood this season and 98% of it has been coming out of Elena’s mouth! She just might be the sloppiest vampire diner ever!
· Was anyone else glued to SuperStorm Sandy coverage like I was on Monday night? I just could not stop watching it.
· Also did anyone just love how Shepard Smith was more concerned about his high-rise apartment than about the thousands of people who were displaced? And by love, I mean sickened.
· Does anyone else think that CSI New York is dying a slow, painful death? I can’t seem to pay attention to even five minutes of that show.
· Who else absolutely loved Drexel on Revolution? I can’t be the only one!
· Speaking of Revolution, if Danny is Monroe’s guest, why was he shackled on the ride to Philadelphia? That is not how we treat guests in the western part of the States.
· Has this been the most disappointing opening week to November Sweeps yet?
· NBC, why are you punishing us by putting Revolution on a nearly three month hiatus come January?
What are your burning questions? What are you looking forward to in the week ahead? Hit the comments section and let me know.