Thursday was a full night of television in my household and these are the questions I was left with after three hours.
The Vampire Diaries
- Caroline has super hero hearing right? So did she overhear Klaus on the phone with Tyler?
- So is Caroline the official compel artist in Mystic Falls? She seems to be the go-to person to make people forget.
- Is Jeremy sweet on April or does he just think she's been through enough already?
- Was Connor the James Bond of vampire hunters? He had some pretty slick weaponry.
- So is Jeremy going to tell anyone about his cure map?
- And why did his map start to grow? He didn't kill a vampire.
- Is Elena the sloppiest vampire ever? She never seems to wipe her face, which is poor hygiene.
- Is Bonnie the dumbest witch? Who trusts a man named Professor Shane?
- Is Elena all effed up because she killed a hunter or because he was a descendant of one of the Five?
- How much time is passing by on this show?
- Zola is potty training
- Minnesota is getting hit by mega snow storms
- Who else loved "Buck Up", it's a Minnesota thing?
- What city/state was Dr. Thomas driving in? There was no snow on the streets!
- Did anyone else laugh out loud at "Doomsday Preppers"?
- Could you blame anyone for not wanting to get involved with pulling a near dead lady from underneath a car?
- Why was Meredith so surprised? After all she is in the middle of a lawsuit for a plane crash.
- Are frozen fish sticks Brazilian?
- Are you supposed to microwave said fish sticks?
- Who else wants a "bug out bag" stocked with alcohol?
- Did anyone else expect to see Alex sitting with Zola on the potty?
- Uh, did anyone else think they wasted their time on Dr. Thomas? That man was not coming back, not at all.
- Uh, would that lady be talking? Didn't Callie say they replaced her entire volume of blood four times?
- Who else is excited to watch Christina refer to her interns by their dwarf names?
- What kind of secret circle is this?
- So, Olivia solved the David Rosen problem by getting him his job back?
- Do you just love that Huck attends AA meetings to deal with his addiction to killing people?
- Did you all think she was raped? Really?
- Am I the only one who thinks going on a stalking date with Huck would be fun?
- What governor hits the bar on the way home?
- Is Hollis Doyle the most powerful man in DC? or the World?
- Why didn't they name the episode 4,359?
- Was Mellie wearing a helmet made of hair?
- Was the best line of the night "If your water breaks, change your pants and cross your knees"?
- Do you think Cyrus is bipolar?
- Is Abby going to start "investigating"?
- Really Governor? Rape is a "gorgeous word"? Wow!
- Voter fraud?
- Is the computer plant guy in the Secret Circle?
- Will Abby live to see the end of the season?
Wowzers what a night! Did you tune in? Do you have any burning questions? Hit the comments and let me know.